Ah.. finally the exams are here.. well.. not exactly right here, right now.. but just round the corner. I'm just an average college-goer & am not particularly fond of exams. But there is Light in every Darkness... and exam time means more free time. I've got to stay in college for just over 3 hours and I get to spend 21 hours a day any which way I like. :D Which means I've got a hell lotta time to kill.. I can sleep, eat, play, read ( I said 'read', not 'study'), roam, bird-watch, insect-watch, browse, chat, edit & upload my photos, listen to music, watch movies... phew.. whoever said student life is easy.. So much work to be done and such little time...
And Life definitely gets better after the exams.. until the results are announced!!
So.. until such misery befalls me, LIFE'S GONNA ROCK!!!!
Adios..
Cheers..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment